Every child, from F2 – Year 6, is expected to wear school uniform every day.
Uniform with school logo is available to purchase from Steady School and Sportwear, 29 Holderness Road, Hull, HU8 7NA and available online at steadyschoolwear.co.uk...
- Maroon cardigan/jumper (with logo)
- Plain pale blue polo shirt
- Mid grey school trousers for boys and girls
- Grey school skirt/pinafore for girls
- Pale blue gingham dresses are optional for girls and mid grey shorts for boys during the summer months
- Grey, navy or white socks/tights
- Black plimsolls/Sandshoes.
- Our grounds warrant the need for clean black indoor shoes (e.g plimsolls) which may also be used for indoor P.E.
- School book bag (with logo)
P.E Kit – to be kept in school at all times and will be sent home every holiday for cleaning
- White t-shirt (with logo)
- black or navy shorts
- trainers are needed for outdoor PE
- Children can wear tracksuits or other suitable P.E attire for the winter months.
- PE drawstring bag (with logo)
- Maroon baseball cap (with logo)
- School storm coat (with logo)
- School Fleece (with logo)
Foundation 1 pupils
Foundation 1 pupils can wear their own clothes but please ensure they are not special items as the children can get messy during their learning. The items below can be worn, but not the above school uniform until they are in Foundation 2.
- Maroon t-shirt (with F1 logo)
- Grey hoodie (with F1 logo)
School Uniform rules
- No jewellery can be worn in school including any form of earrings; this rule has the exception of a watch (which must be removed for PE).
- Extreme hair styles, hair gel and hair colouring are not permitted.
- For health and safety reasons long hair must be always be tied up and only sensible sized bows used, preferably in the school colours.
- Make-up, nail varnish, temporary tattoos etc. are not permitted at any time.
Thank you for your co-operation